Family Support Network
Our Family Support Network (FSN) assists families with infants, children, and adolescents who have been referred to the program by Forest Lawn Children’s Services in SE Calgary under our Collaborative Service Delivery model. We provide in office, in home, and/or a community setting services to manage and support the addressing of child protection concerns. Our services also include Supported Visitation, Transportation, and Kinship Supports.
The Family Support Program helps to:
- Improve family life for everyone by attending to immediate safety, stability, and well-being needs.
- Develop safe networks for ongoing support.
- Find solutions relating to money, housing, and food scarcity.
- Identify what is working well for the family.
- Understand child developmental needs, and parenting skills.
- Provide safe, supported, and regular family connection during a time of separation.
- Support Kinship Caregivers provide a secure, and nurturing environment for children.
Our program staff will work with you and your caseworker to address any concerns you may have in your family.
4020 17 Avenue SE Calgary, AB (Forest Lawn)
Look for our sign in the Litwiniuk Building
Monday-Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Sundays and statutory holidays
Funded by: Alberta Children’s Services