Linking Employment Abilities and Development (LEAD) – Employment Program
LEAD is an employment training program that provides youth, ages 15-29, with the opportunity to gain valuable skills that will assist them in both their work and home life. It is about finding meaningful employment and providing individualized support to help them maintain employment.
For more information please contact Grace Korthuis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 403-510-7468
- Job attainment
- Core life skills & financial literacy
- Leadership & conflict management skills
- School re-engagement & career development
- Resume building
- Job search skill
- Support to acquire work attire, safety equipment (work boots, hard hat)
- Featuring out Starbucks Employment Training partnership
(LEAD is supported by United Way of Calgary & Area and individual donors.)
Thankful for the support of SWIFT Learning.