Family Support Network + Family Visits
Our Family Support Network (FSN) helps families who are referred by Forest Lawn Child & Family Services to:
- Work with Child & Family Services to address concerns
- Identify what is working well for your family
- Learn new parenting skills
- Understand your child’s developmental needs
- Find solutions relating to money, housing and other issues
- Develop support networks
- Improve family like for everyone at home
This program provides a family support counsellor for you and your family in your home, as well as services to support family contact. Wood’s Homes staff will work with you and your case worker to address any concerns you may have in your family.
4020 17 Avenue SE Calgary, AB (Forest Lawn)
Look for our sign in the Litwiniuk Building
Monday-Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Sundays and statutory holidays
For information about supported visitation and transportation services, please call: 403-774-1678 or 403-819-1321 (after hours)
Funded by: Alberta Human Services and Child & Family Services