Eastside Family Centre
The Eastside Family Centre is a place to come when you have troubles at home or need someone to talk to. Single-session counselling is no-cost and no appointment is necessary. We are here to listen.
This service provides a therapy session with a registered mental health professional.
- No-fee, walk-in counselling
- Assistance with: mental health concerns, life stressors, family stress, relationship issues
- Referrals to other community resources
- For youth and their families, this service offers several sessions with the same qualified therapist
- Accessed through the walk-in service
- Appointments in a timely manner
eTherapy or Counselling via E-mail
- Describe your mental health concern quickly on a one page form or in depth in a long email
- Learn effective strategies from eTherapists who are registered professionals in Alberta
- Hear ideas from a team of mental health professionals including a psychiatrist
- Have the results of your consultation within 24 to 48 hours
- Stay in your home and communicate from the privacy of your own computer
- If you are interested in a counselling session via e-mail, please download and complete the client information form and send it to Eastside Family Centre by email
- Click Here to download Client Information Form.
- Send completed information to EFC.eCounselling@woodshomes.ca
Monday: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed Sunday, statutory holidays and holiday weekends
(Eastside Family Centre is supported by The City of Calgary's Family & Community Support Services and United Way of Calgary & Area.)