Stabilization is a 5-day program that provides quick-access crisis services for families with adolescents (12-17) who are experiencing serious mental health and family system difficulties.
A multi-disciplinary team of professionals works to facilitate more productive ways of interacting and managing conflicts, developing coping skills and enhancing communication.
The Stabilization Assessment program provides:
- 24-hour supervision and milieu treatment
- Solution-focused, single-session family therapy
- Observational assessment related to adolescent and family functioning
- Mediated family meetings and safety planning
- Nursing services and monitoring of health issues
- Clinical consultation and support for families regarding case planning
- Access to specialized on-site educational services
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI)