Community Resource Team
Wood’s Homes Community Resource Team views crisis as a normal process that all people encounter at some point in their lives. We are here to listen.
The Community Resource Team provides:
- 24/7 crisis phone support for children and families
- Family visits, in-home or community
- Brief crisis support (1-3 visits)
- Timely, accessible and flexible services for children and families
- Suicide risk assessments
- Ongoing phone support for adults with mental health or developmental delays
- Access to our Crisis Stabilization program (up to 17 years)
- Referral to the FASD Caregiver Support Program
- Access to support in several languages, including Arabic, English, Hungarian, Laotian, Mandarin, Swahili and Urdu
Seven days a week, 24-hours a day
Text and LiveChat: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Mobile response: 12 - 7 p.m.
Call: 403-299-9699 or 1-800-563-6106