NOTE: This program is only available with a referral.
The Capitol Hill Program meets the unique needs of children who require more intensive services than a family setting may provide and less than what intensive live-in treatment offers.
The focus of this therapeutic group care program is to transition children ages 6-12 back to a family setting, such as back with parents, kinship, or foster care. Each child’s discharge planning begins upon admission to the program and discharge is planned 6-9 months from the admission date.
Capitol Hill Provides:
- 24-hour supervision and milieu treatment
- 24-hour crisis support for children on-site and their families in the community
- Access to additional therapeutic and assessment services including occupational therapy, expressive arts therapies, speech and language therapy, etc. (at an additional cost)
- Nursing services and monitoring of health issues
- Access to psychiatric care, and medication management and review
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI)