Training and Professional Opportunities
Since 1990, the Eastside Family Centre has actively developed a culture of teaching and learning among the therapists who provide walk-in, mental-health services and has extended this approach to members of the therapeutic community. The following training strategies are provided through the Eastside Family Centre:
- Service Implementation
- Walk-in, Single-Session Clinical Approach
- Consultation & Specialization Areas
- Funding & Operational Support
- Data Collection & Research Framework
- Community Capacity-Building
For more information about the Eastside Family Centre's services, trainings or clinical consultations, please click here.
To register, please contact Manager Janet Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-299-9691.