Our research journals and briefs are designed to showcase leading applied research and practice knowledge for services for children, youth and families.
- From Practice to Research: Examining Outcomes of Single Session Walk-in Therapy
- Phoenix Program: Juvenile Sex Offender Assessment
- Are Children & Youth Entering Campus-Based Programs with More Severe Presenting Concerns and Profiles? A 6 Year CAFAS Analysis.
- Community Resource Team: Characteristics of Crisis Chat Sessions for 2015-2016
- Community Resource Team: Characteristics of Mobile Crisis Services for 2015-2016
- Eastside Family Centre: Characteristics of Clients with Current or Previous Child Welfare Involvement
- Eastside Family Centre: Therapist Characteristics & Session Outcomes
- Whole Family Treatment Program: Characteristics of Pilot Project Participants