Eastside Community Mental Health Services
When someone calls our Eastside Community Mental Health Services, or walks in for help, they are usually at the end of their rope. It might be a parent who needs help with their child’s behaviour, or a teenager with a plan to end her life. It could be a business leader or someone struggling with addiction - and the calls come in day and night. Your support makes sure those calls are answered.
More than 15,000 people access our crisis and counselling services every year. Your gifts help provide immediate and long-term help in the moments that children, teens and families need it most.
Find out how we can work together to provide mental health support for those in greatest need:
- Phone, text, and chat support
- Mental health system navigation services to provide the right care at the right time
- Family crisis support available in-person, via virtual therapy, or at one of three Calgary locations
- Single session therapy by appointment
- Extended services – therapy with the same registered professional for up to six sessions for families, couples and individuals
- E-Therapy services by email
Please contact Lori Humphrey Clements, Director of Fund Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-270-1718 for more information about how you can help.