Crisis and Counselling Services
Eastside Family Centre & Community Resource Team
When someone calls the Community Resource Team’s (CRT) crisis line, or drops into the Eastside Family Centre (EFC), they are usually at the end of their rope. It might be a parent who needs help with their child’s behaviour, or a teenager with a plan to end her life. It could be a business leader or someone struggling with addiction - and the calls can come at any time of the day or night. Your support makes sure those calls are answered.
More than 15,000 people access our crisis and counselling services every year through our EFC and CRT. Your gifts help provide immediate and long-term help in the moments that children, teens and families need it most.
Find out how we can work together to provide mental health support for those in greatest need:
- Phone, text, and chat support
- Walk-In counselling with access to professional counsellors at no cost to the client, 6 days a week
- E-Therapy services by email
- Home, school and community support
- Education and awareness resources through workshops and presentations
Please contact Lori Humphrey Clements, Director of Fund Development, at email@example.com or 403-270-1724 for more information about how you can help.